About Dr. Morgan
Dr Morgan Hee is a Rehabilitation medicine physician based in Sydney.
Her practice spans all aspects of disability related to illness and injury, as well as developmental disability where a holistic approach is taken to promote functional independence and community participation.
Her special interest is in neurological rehabilitation including stroke, traumatic brain injury and neuromuscular conditions.
Dr Hee is also passionate about spasticity management and the use of botulinum toxin as a treatment option. She has experience in managing amputees and spinal cord injury.
Disability related issues affecting functional independence concerning the following conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis, stroke, Guillain-Barré syndrome,
peripheral neuropathy, motor neurone disease,
- Parkinson’s disease, post polio syndrome
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Amputees – upper/lower limb
- Rheumatological conditions:
rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Muscular dystrophies
- Intellectual disability
- Transitional care: young patients
(typically under 18) with a disability
moving into the adult health system
- Orthopaedic conditions including
multi-trauma, back pain
Management of Conditions Related to Disability
- Neurogenic bowel
- Neurogenic bladder
- Chronic pain
- NDIS plan “troubleshooting”,
advocacy and support
- Workers compensation (iCare)
- Compulsory third party insurance claims
- Return to work and driving